Gain Structured Insight into Unstructured Text
Why Text Analytics?
Collecting, analyzing, and acting on what your customers say is critical for improving satisfaction—and for ensuring the ongoing success of your organization. With Impact 360 Text Analytics, you can capture feedback from multiple channels, interpret it in the context of business objectives, and empower your organization to drive change.
Use Text Analytics to collect, analyze, and act on customer interactions from a variety of text-based communication channels, including:
- Facebook and Twitter
- Survey comments
- Call center notes, customer email, and chat sessions
- Online news and review sites
- Business intelligence tools
- CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com
- Other internal and external sources
Put the Power of Text Analytics to Work for You
Accessible via a secure, Web-based dashboard, Text Analytics helps you quickly sort through thousands of data points to surface the customer issues that demand immediate attention, as well as those that are starting to bubble beneath the surface. The solution can:
- Auto-categorize and organize huge sets of text into relevant categories based on automatically detected themes and content.
- Provide deep-dive insight into customer sentiment, and quickly identify the root cause of emerging issues.
- Provide accurate results via a Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine, which interprets parts of speech, entities, sentiment, and linguistic clauses and their relationships.
Get a Holistic View of the Customer Experience
Text Analytics makes it easy to analyze customer feedback, interpret it in the context of business objectives, and use it to drive change. Used in combination with our Voice of the Customer solutions for Speech Analytics, Enterprise Feedback Management, and Customer Feedback, Text Analytics can help you develop a holistic view of the customer experience by incorporating every interaction via any channel—chat, calls, email, Web, mobile, social media, and many others.
Use Text Analytics to:
- Discover what customers truly think about your organization, products, and services.
- Increase revenue, loyalty and retention by identifying and acting on issues, opportunities, and advantages.
- Make quick decisions by uniting multiple sources of feedback—chat, email, social media, survey responses—into a single dashboard.
- Identify and validate “moments of truth” in the customer journey.
- Provide insight into the preferences, satisfaction levels, and needs of critical customer segments.
- Drill-down into an individual caller’s interactions over phone, chat and email.
Learn more about how Text Analytics can improve efficiency and contribute to customer experience initiatives.