Encoders & Decoders
Single-port and multi-port high-definition video encoders and decoders designed for indoor applications
Nextiva eases IP video migration with a wide array of edge devices for indoor, single- and multi-camera applications. Nextiva video encoders feature the industry’s most effective video encoding technology, designed to deliver excellent imagery, while using significantly less network bandwidth and storage than comparable video devices. Nextiva decoders offer high-definition technology and H.264 video decompression to enhance the functionality and versatility of Nextiva Virtual Matrix implementations. Nextiva edge devices are built for high performance — up to D1/30fps — and easy installation and management using either Nextiva Video Management Software or other software (via the Nextiva Advantage SDK).
Nextiva Single-Port Video Encoders and Decoders
Nextiva single- and dual-port encoders are available for implementation in large, distributed networks, including point-to-point applications with performance up to D1/30 frames per second. These encoders provide triple-stream H.264 and single-stream MJPEG video, with Power over Ethernet (PoE) optional.
Nextiva single-port devices also include storage on the edge, an RS-232/422/485 serial connection for PTZ support, two alarm inputs/one alarm output, SSL-based authentication, and bi-directional audio.
Nextiva decoders deliver superior video quality and excellent performance in enterprise, critical infrastructure, and other video applications.
Browse our portfolio of encoders:
- Nextiva S1802e – a compact, high performance and high-resolution H.264 two-port encoder
- Nextiva S1801e and S1801e-POE – a compact, high performance and high-resolution H.264 encoder; available with PoE support
Browse our portfolio of decoders and receivers:
- HDR1800 – a high-definition video decoder/receiver for use with Nextiva Virtual Matrix
- Nextiva S1801e-R and Nextiva S1801e-R-HD – a compact H.264 decoder for displaying up to 4 video tiles on analog monitors; available with HDMI connector for displaying 4-6 video tiles on high-definition monitors
Learn more about our single-port encoders and decoders.
Request More Information
Nextiva Multi-Port Video Encoders
Nextiva features powerful encoders for multi-camera, indoor applications, with performance up to D1/30 frames per second. Nextiva multi-port encoders provide dual- and triple-stream H.264 and/or MPEG-4 (SM4) video, storage on the edge, an RS-232/422/485 serial connection for PTZ support, alarm inputs and alarm outputs, and SSL-based authentication. Optional on-board video analytics (license required) and bi-directional audio are also available. Compactly designed, these devices fit in a 1U, 6-inch (15-cm) enclosure.
Browse our portfolio of Nextiva multi-port encoders:
- Nextiva S1816e-SR – a cost-effective high-resolution H.264 16-port encoder
- Nextiva S1816e-SP – a 16-port, high-resolution video encoder with dual and triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video
- Nextiva S1816e-A – a 16-port, high-resolution video encoder with triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video, 16 bi-directional audio channels, analytics enabled
- Nextiva S1816e – 16-port, high-resolution video encoder with triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video
- Nextiva S1808e-A – 8-port, high-resolution video encoder with triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video, 8 bi-directional audio channels, analytics enabled
- Nextiva S1808e – 8-port, high-resolution video encoder with triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video, analytics enabled
- Nextiva S1724e – 24-port, cost-effective high-resolution MPEG-4 encoder with optional bi-directional audio channel
- Nextiva S1712e – 12-port, cost-effective high-resolution MPEG-4 encoder with optional bi-directional audio channel or 12 audio inputs
Learn more about our multi-port encoders.
Request More Information