Learning and Certification
Classes available online, at your location, and Verint training facilities
At Verint, we understand that education plays a vital role in the successful deployment and operation of our solutions. Staffed by expert instructors and curriculum developers, Verint’s training programs feature classroom, virtual, online, custom and mobile courses to help you develop the skills needed to maximize the robust functionality of the Nextiva portfolio and realize excellent return on your investment.
Visit the Verint Learning Center to browse the course catalog, register for one of our many training options, and take virtual classes anytime, anywhere—all at your own pace. For more information, please contact a learning specialist at (866) 606-3005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Online Learning
Experience the power of Verint’s web-based virtual training leveraging the latest in virtual classroom technologies to help students build their technical skills and learn from the comfort of their own desk at their own pace. The Verint Learning Center provides enrollments that never expire, allowing participants to resume and playback lessons at anytime—even after the course is complete. Visit the Verint Learning Center to browse the course catalog and register for one of our virtual classes.
Browse our current virtual class offerings:
- Nextiva EdgeVR Certification – a 5.5 hour online self-paced course designed to certify students on the Nextiva EdgeVR platform.
- Online: Nextiva 6.3 Core Certification Training Series – a 7.5 hour online self-paced course designed to certify students for Nextiva 6.3.
- Online: Nextiva 6.4 Core Certification Training Series – a 5 hour online self-paced course designed to certify students for Nextiva 6.4.
- Nextiva Vid-Center Training – a 1 hour online self-paced course to introduce investigators and security managers to the Nextiva Vid-Center application.
- Nextiva Control Center Administrator Training – a 1.5 hour online self-paced course designed to provide students the expertise required to successfully operate Nextiva Control Center.
- Nextiva Review Operator Training – a 1.5 hour online self-paced online course designed to provide students with the technical knowledge and expertise required to successfully operate Nextiva Review.
- Nextiva Advanced Certification Training Series: Alarms - a 2 hour online self-paced to certify students in configuring and handling alarms in Nextiva VMS
- Nextiva Op-Center Certification Training - a 4.5 online self-paced course to certify users in enterprise DVR management using Nextiva Op-Center.
- Video Business Intelligence Tutorial - a 30 minute complimentary online tutorial describes how to install cameras to support various VBI functions including people counting, line queue, and retail traffic analysis.
- IP Camera Tutorial: Resolution and Compression - a 10 minute complimentary online tutorial describes the basics of image resolution and compression.
- Curso de Certificacion en Linea de Nextiva - 7.5 hour online self-paced course in Spanish designed to certify students for Nextiva 6.3.
Request More Information
Classroom Training—Verint Authorized Training Facilities
We offer technical, administrator and end-user education programs at Verint Authorized Training Facilities in Denver, Colorado and Columbia, Maryland. Our state-of-the-art classroom and laboratory facilities let students explore the Nextiva portfolio in a simulated technical environment, away from day-to-day interruptions. Browse our classroom course offerings and enroll in a training course today.
A 4 day advanced classroom based training offered at a Verint Authorized Training Facility in Denver, Colorado and Columbia, Maryland.
Explore more information
Request More Information
Create Your Own Training—Onsite Custom Classes
Verint provides customized training and certification programs that cater to your organization’s educational needs. Our trainers will travel to your facilities to teach courses with practical and relevant scenario-based workshops that address your learning objectives and meet our stringent certification curriculum. For more information on custom training, please contact one of our learning specialists at (866) 606-3005 or email email@example.com.