Benefit from Powerful Solutions Designed for PSAPs, Law Enforcement, and Command and Control CentersVerint solutions for public safety enable emergency services, government institutions, airports and seaports, and other organizations to capture, analyze, and act quickly on large amounts of information from disparate systems and sources. Our public safety solutions have been implemented in hundreds of locations around the globe, where they help organizations improve emergency preparedness and response, address evolving challenges and threats, reduce liability and risk, and make the most of budgets and staff.
Verint workforce optimization solutions help emergency dispatch facilities and 9-1-1 centers manage their resources more effectively, comply with best practices and mandates for call handling evaluation and reporting, enhance situational awareness, reduce liability, and meet new challenges, including those arising from Next-Generation 9-1-1 and the European Union’s E-112 mandate.
Verint offers Impact 360 for Public Safety, a packaged workforce optimization solution for capturing interactions across multiple communications channels and performing quality assurance, investigations, staff scheduling and training, citizen surveys, and more. Designed to meet the demands of today’s public safety answering points (PSAPs), this proven solution uses standard PC components and is quick to deploy, easy to use and administer, and offers superior security, reliability, and scalability.
Next-Generation 911 (NG9-1-1), the E-112 mandate, and other public safety standards seek to improve the responsiveness of emergency services by leveraging advanced communications and location tracking technologies. Verint’s multimedia recording and workforce optimization solutions are designed to help agencies meet the challenges arising from these evolving standards.
Our solutions include:
- Audiolog for Public Safety — This multimedia recording and quality assurance solution can capture interactions across multiple channels, including text/SMS, video, telephone, and radio.
- Impact 360 for Public Safety — This workforce optimization solution incorporates the multimedia recording and quality assurance functionality of Audiolog with forecasting and scheduling, incident investigation and analytics, speech analytics, performance management, eLearning, and coaching functionality.
Public Safety and Security
Public safety organizations need to capture, analyze, and act quickly on large amounts of information from disparate systems and sources. As a global leader in physical security and workforce optimization systems, Verint offers a portfolio of solutions designed for public safety and security organizations, including Impact 360 for Public Safety and Nextiva PSIM. We also offer communications and cyber intelligence solutions for law enforcement.
- Impact 360 for Public Safety — This workforce optimization solution combines digital multimedia recording, search, playback, and storage with functionality for quality assurance, incident investigation and analysis, speech analytics, workload forecasting, staff scheduling, employee coaching and training, and citizen surveys. It offers agencies a complete view of operations to help comply with regulations and standards, facilitate investigations, and improve quality to reduce the risk of call-handling errors that could result in media scrutiny or litigation.
- Situation Management — Verint's Situation Management Center (SMC) is a comprehensive software solution that provides capabilities for the various phases of situation management, including real-time situation awareness, efficient response and notification, investigation and debriefing, planning and compliance, and preventive intelligence.
- Communications and Cyber Intelligence — Verint Communications and Cyber Intelligence Solutions offer law enforcement agencies and other police services a broad portfolio of solutions for rapidly detecting threats, conducting more productive investigations, collecting evidence, and preventing crime.