Enterprise Feedback Management
Transform Feedback into Actionable Intelligence
The relationship you have with customers and employees is constantly evolving. To stay ahead of the competition, progressive organizations actively gather, analyze, and act on feedback to enhance products, improve loyalty, and increase revenue.
Verint Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) is a flexible enterprise survey platform that can help you gain a complete view into your customers and employees. It can empower you to react quickly to resolve customer issues, optimize business processes, and deliver top-notch customer service across the board.
With Verint Enterprise Feedback Management, you can:
- Share data with critical stakeholders and showcase actionable results using customizable, interactive dashboards, branded reports, and embeddable widgets.
- Centralize survey responses—as well as data from other systems—in customer panels, enabling you to create highly personalized surveys, interact more intelligently, and create robust, detailed reports.
- Easily aggregate and create a single view analysis of response data across multiple surveys, time periods, and individual customers.
- Manage a single, enterprise survey and case management solution to drive action and accountability in a closed-loop process, across your organization.
- Unify siloed approaches, disparate systems, and disjointed processes to facilitate better, more informed business decisions.
- Scale the product to thousands of users with a rich feature set of permissions and workflows that ensure brand standards and protect customer data.
- Analyze text responses and surface customer sentiment to gain actionable insight.
Gain a Holistic View of the Customer Experience
Verint Enterprise Feedback Management provides the metrics to help you build critical key performance indicators and the technology to benchmark progress. Used in combination with our Speech Analytics and Text Analytics solutions, Verint EFM can help you develop a holistic view of the customer experience by incorporating interactions from many channels, such as chat, calls, email, SMS, Web, mobile, and social media.