Verint Announces Host and Keynote Speakers for Annual Engage Customer Conference in the UK
Customer Event to Take Place in London, December 2016
Leading News Broadcaster Natasha Kaplinsky to Host Conference as Experts Across EMEA Region Address Trends and Best Practices in Customer Engagement
WEYBRIDGE, U.K. and MELVILLE, N.Y., 26 July 2016 — Verint® Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT) today announced the date, venue and open registration—along with event host and keynote speakers—for its Engage™ 2016 Customer Conference in EMEA.
This year’s conference will take place 1 December at The Savoy in London and feature guest Natasha Kaplinsky. One of Britain’s leading news broadcasters who previously worked with the BBC, Channel 5 and Sky before becoming an ITN network anchor, Kaplinsky will host the day-long event and present customer honors during the Verint awards ceremony. Joining her will be author and management expert Jamie Anderson—a renowned speaker and academic described by the Financial Times as a “management guru.” Anderson will keynote on a range of business topics and leadership insights. Additional speakers will be announced closer to the event.
The Engage Customer Conference will feature workshops and customer-led sessions that explore best practices for optimising customer engagement using customer analytics, engagement management and workforce optimisation solutions from Verint. It also will include a technology showcase, product demonstrations, networking opportunities, one-on-one meetings, and a host of social and interactive activities for Verint customers from all over Europe.
Key themes include:
- Customer-Centric Engagement—When every interaction counts, making it easy, fast and successful for the customer means everything.
- Employee Engagement and Productivity—Employee effort, empowerment, effectiveness and satisfaction are critical to sustaining superior customer engagement.
- Improving Operational Efficiency—Making numerous processes run smoothly every time requires automation and the agility to make changes when needed.
- From Analytics to Action—Insights from data should point the way to the next step, whether it’s the next sequence, moment in an interaction or the next big initiative for the organisation.
- Navigating Digital Transformation—Keeping up with rapid change in digital capabilities and expectations requires a clear understanding of these major shifts, and astute planning and execution to capitalise on them.
- Trends and Strategies—Trends affecting change in organisations around the world demand strategies to adjust courses for the road ahead.
- Understanding and Maximising Technology—For the IT professional, knowing more about the underpinning technologies can help unlock greater value and efficiencies.
- Solutions in Action—Learn how Verint customers have achieved favourable and even remarkable results from their customer engagement initiatives.
About Engage 2016
The Verint Engage Customer Conference is dedicated to exploring the drive toward customer engagement optimisation; the critical roles an organisation’s contact centre, branch and back-office operations departments play in shaping the customer experience; the opportunities and challenges the industry holds; and key trends and practices for achieving business goals and competitive advantage.
Registration for the event is now open. For more information and to enroll, visit www.verint.com/engageuk.
About Verint Systems Inc.
Verint® (Nasdaq: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions with a focus on customer engagement optimisation, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organisations in 180 countries—including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100—count on intelligence from Verint solutions to make more informed, effective and timely decisions. Learn more about how we’re creating A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence® at www.verint.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements,” including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2016, our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended April 30, 2016, and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, Verint assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, KANA, LAGAN, VOVICI, GMT, VICTRIO, AUDIOLOG, CONTACT SOLUTIONS, ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.