Verint Launches Integrated Audio and Video Solution for Enhanced Security, Safety and Operational Intelligence
Solution Combines Nextiva Video Management Software with Audiolog Insight Center to Improve the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Critical Investigations
MELVILLE, N.Y., April 11, 2013 — Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced the launch of an integrated audio and video intelligence solution that provides command, control and communications centers, as well as public safety answering points (PSAPs), with a unified application interface to investigate incidents leveraging information from voice, video and other security systems.
The solution serves as a forensic tool that can provide public safety organizations and other critical infrastructure entities with a 360-degree view of captured data for expediting investigations, debriefings and training. Its integrated interface and advanced analytics enable audio and video to be analyzed together by capitalizing on the robust functionality in two proven Verint solutions.
- Nextiva® Video Management Software™ is a comprehensive video management solution that offers policy-based video distribution, networked video viewing and investigation management to help security staff rapidly detect, act upon and investigate security breaches and other threats. Its automated video system health monitoring helps IT staff manage large, geographically distributed video operations and streamlines video system uptime to help ensure video availability.
- Audiolog™ Insight Center™ is a state-of-the-art, browser-based incident recreation application designed to help emergency response and public safety organizations meet mission-critical needs, including those arising from Next-Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1). Part of the Verint Audiolog for Public Safety™ multimedia recording solution, it can search multiple channels and display data captured from a variety of media on a single screen, including audio, video, text, screen data, telematics, photos, telephone numbers and location data
Featuring a timeline of all single and mixed-channel audio recordings, along with recorded video provided by Nextiva, the solution, which became generally available in December, can help public safety organizations investigate incidents using:
- Audio captured from radio, mobile phones, land line telephones, radio communications and microphones
- Video captured from IP cameras and encoders
- Aggregated audio and video gathered during investigations
- Text messages, telematics, still images and related communications media
- Additional data from sources such as video content analysis, access control, and other business and security systems.
Leveraging Verint’s integrated audio and video solution, today’s resource-challenged organizations can augment existing infrastructure and benefit from a complementary solution for enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of investigations.
“This solution is a testament to Verint’s ongoing commitment to provide advanced situation intelligence solutions for customers across the critical infrastructure market,” says Steve Weller, senior vice president and general manager, Verint Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions™. “It’s another example of how Verint is building on its more than 15 years of experience in capturing, recording and analyzing unstructured voice, video and data to protect people, property and assets, and make the world a safer place.”
Learn more about Verint’s solutions for command, control and communications, and public safety at www.verint.com.
About Verint Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions
Verint® Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions™ help protect people, property and assets, and enhance operational efficiency. The award-winning Nextiva® portfolio delivers a sophisticated framework for capturing enterprise-wide IP video and other security and operational information, and provides users with integrated analytics, situation management and operational management capabilities. Designed for use across the enterprise, finance, retail and critical infrastructure markets, Verint solutions help address the top security and operations challenges facing today’s organizations through advanced security and business intelligence, vertical solutions and subject matter expertise.
About Verint Systems Inc.
Verint® (NASDAQ: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions. Its portfolio of Enterprise Intelligence Solutions™ and Security Intelligence Solutions™ helps organizations Make Big Data Actionable™ through the ability to capture, analyze and act on large volumes of rich, complex and often underused information sources—such as voice, video and unstructured text. With Verint solutions and value-added services, organizations of all sizes can make more timely and effective decisions. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in 150 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, count on Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place. Headquartered in NY, Verint has offices worldwide and an extensive global partner network. Learn more at www.verint.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2013 and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, the Company assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, VOVICI, GMT, AUDIOLOG, ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.