Awards Dinner – The Savoy
Wednesday Evening, 8pm
The prestigious Engage Awards Dinner will be held on the evening of Wednesday 30th November 2016 located at The Savoy Hotel, London. The dress code for the Awards Dinner is cocktail attire.
Engage UK Customer Awards
Have you or someone within your organisation used software from Verint to optimise customer engagement? Has this person helped increase customer satisfaction, build customer loyalty, drive revenue, improve operational efficiencies, and/or heighten employee morale? If so, then be sure to enter for the 2016 Engage UK Customer Awards. Nominees will be invited to join the prestigious Engage awards dinner at the Savoy Hotel on 30th November.
The Engage UK Customer Awards recognise individuals and their respective companies for outstanding accomplishments over the past year in the following categories:
- Enriching Interactions: Creating better customer experiences and business outcomes — and happier, more loyal customers — by using the voice of the customer across interaction channels to more effectively engage customers and employees.
- Improving Processes: Improving the productivity of sales and service employees to enable the delivery of fast, effective, and consistent high-quality service by phone, email, chat, and web self-service that better engages customers.
- Optimising the Workforce: Reducing cycle times and costs and improving process outcomes by analysing interaction and process performance and using the insight gained for continuous improvement.
- Employee Engagement: Listening to the voice of your employees or using gamification to help to improve employee engagement levels, employee retention and increase customer satisfaction levels.
- Customer Engagement: Delivering consistent, contextual, and personalised experiences that count, no matter which channels customers use to engage. Does your organisation go beyond traditional, transaction-based customer service or managing the customer experience at a single point in time?
- Digital Engagement: Providing an excellent customer service experience by making it more efficient for customers to work online. Does your organisation deliver a brand-aligned Web experience 24/7 that makes online interactions convenient and effective, whilst reducing service delivery costs?
Finalists will be selected for each category and asked to present additional information to a panel of judges via phone or in written form. One winner will be selected for each category.
Finalists will receive an invitation and two tickets to the Verint UK Awards Dinner at the Savoy on 30th November, the eve of the Engage UK Customer Conference, where the winners will be announced. Additional tickets can be purchased by contacting email@example.com. Winners will have the opportunity to take part in a professionally-developed video highlighting their outstanding accomplishments.
It’s easy to enter the Engage UK Customer Awards! Just click below to complete and submit a short nomination form.
The deadline for all entries is 1st October. The shortlist of nominations will be announced on 14th October.