Verint recognizes that information is a highly valuable asset, and we are committed to protecting Verint company information, as well as information associated with our customers, partners, vendors, and others with whom we do business, from intentional or unintentional misuse.
Verint is globally certified for the ISO 27001 Information Security Management Standard. Executives at Verint review risks and define the principles and means by which we secure information assets, and are supported by security professionals highly experienced in information risk management and with certifications that include Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Management (CISM) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
We have a robust information security infrastructure, with a standards-based Information Security Management System and security controls for effectively managing risk. Our information security infrastructure features:
- An Information Security Management System to manage, monitor, and minimize information security risks
- Strict access controls , with access defined on a “need to know” and “least privilege” basis
- Global awareness campaigns to educate Verint employees worldwide about their responsibilities to protect information
- Third-party compliance requirements with regard to Verint’s information security directives
- Information security integration with Verint business processes
- Industry-recognized technology solutions, which we support 24x7, with policies to govern their proper management, plus built-in system redundancy to help ensure that information is not damaged or lost
Verint is committed to continually improving our information security efforts in compliance with globally accepted standards.