Empowering Our Employees
We are committed to providing an ethical and productive environment for our employees.
At Verint, we’re dedicated to providing a productive, ethical, and safe working environment in which Verint innovation and market leadership can flourish. Our rich and diverse corporate culture is built on five core Verint values that shape the way we do business with our customers, our partners, and each other: integrity, transparency, humility, passion, and innovation.
We work to attract and retain the best and the brightest talent.
We recognize that our employees are the driving force behind Verint’s success. That’s why we engage outstanding talent in every area of our business — experienced professionals who thrive in a dynamic environment that values initiative, innovation, and a customer-centric focus. Our fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative work environment nurtures professional growth and offers a wide array of career advancement opportunities, and workforce planning provides managers with a framework for thinking strategically about the talent our company requires to meet or exceed our business goals.
We protect the health and safety of our employees and visitors to our facilities.
We work to create a safe and healthy environment for our employees and those who visit our facilities. We strive to:
- Protect our employees, visitors, and facilities from fire, hazardous materials, and other threats to safety and well being.
- Comply with government regulations and accepted standards with regard to employee health and safety.
- Ensure that mechanical and electrical equipment in our facilities conforms to accepted standards and is appropriately maintained.
- Regularly inspect and maintain all areas within our facilities, such as kitchens and work areas, to proactively correct safety hazards.
- Share health and safety information with our employees and increase employee awareness of their health and safety responsibilities.