Verint. Powering Actionable Intelligence.
Verint is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. In today’s dynamic world of massive information growth, Actionable Intelligence is a necessity for empowering organizations with crucial insights and enabling decision makers to anticipate, respond and take action.
Our Actionable Intelligence solutions help organizations address three areas of the market—customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance—by capturing large amounts of information from numerous data types and sources, using analytics to glean insights from the information, and leveraging the resulting intelligence to help achieve their customer engagement, enhanced security, and risk mitigation goals.
- Our Customer Engagement Optimization solutions help organizations enrich interactions, optimize the workforce and improve business processes in order to drive loyalty, heighten revenue, reduce risk, and manage operational costs.
- Our Security Intelligence solutions help organizations prevent, neutralize, and investigate crime and terror, and protect people, property and assets.
- Our Fraud, Risk and Compliance solutions help organizations prevent loss, comply with regulations, investigate cyber and financial crime, and protect private information.
With Verint solutions and value-added services, organizations of all sizes can make more timely and effective decisions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place.
Verint Fast Facts
Dynamic Global Presence
- Headquartered in Melville, NY, with offices worldwide
- Powered by 4,300 dedicated professionals and a global partner network
- Large, diversified customer base
- More than 10,000 organizations in 180 countries
- Over 80 percent of the Fortune 100
Financially Strong and Positioned for Growth
- $910 million in revenue*
- Highly diversified, customer-centric business
- VRNT on the NASDAQ Stock Market
Committed to Innovation
- More than 600 patents and applications worldwide
- Ongoing investments in research and development, and organic and acquisition growth
Recognized Worldwide for Market Leadership and Value
- Member of the Global Software 500
- Leader position in Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Waves
- Company and joint customer honors for innovation, excellence, and best in satisfaction
* For the year ended January 31, 2014. Financial information is non-GAAP and excludes certain non-cash and non-recurring items.