Verint. Powering Actionable Intelligence.
Verint is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions.
Actionable Intelligence is a necessity in a dynamic world of massive information growth because it empowers organizations with crucial insights and enables decision makers to anticipate, respond, and take action. With Verint solutions and value-added services, organizations of all sizes and across many industries can make more timely and effective decisions. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, use Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place. Verint’s vision is to create A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence®.
Our Actionable Intelligence solutions help organizations address three important challenges: Customer Engagement Optimization; Security Intelligence; and Fraud, Risk and Compliance. We help our customers capture large amounts of information from numerous data types and sources, use analytics to glean insights from the information, and leverage the resulting Actionable Intelligence to help achieve their customer engagement, enhanced security, and risk mitigation goals.
- Our Customer Engagement Optimization solutions help organizations enrich customer interactions, improve business processes, and optimize their workforces in order to enhance loyalty, increase revenue, mitigate risk, and manage operational costs.
- Our Security Intelligence solutions help organizations prevent, detect, neutralize, and investigate crime, terror, and cyber threats, as well as protect people and property.
- Our Fraud, Risk and Compliance solutions help organizations prevent loss; comply with regulations; investigate cyber, retail, and financial crime; and ensure continuity of business and protect private information.
With Verint solutions and value-added services, organizations of all sizes can make more timely and effective decisions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place.
We have established leadership positions in our respective markets by developing highly-scalable, enterprise-class solutions with advanced, integrated analytics for both unstructured and structured information. Our innovative solutions are developed by a large research and development (“R&D”) team comprised of more than 1,500 professionals and backed by more than 700 patents and patent applications worldwide.
To address the Actionable Intelligence market, over the last decade, we have spent more than $1.0 billion in R&D, creating the foundation for Verint’s advanced Actionable Intelligence platform. We use our Actionable Intelligence platform internally to efficiently develop innovative, highly-scalable, enterprise-class analytical solutions for the markets we serve.
To help our customers maximize the benefits of our technology over the solution lifecycle and provide a high degree of flexibility, we offer a broad range of services-such as strategic consulting, implementation services, training, maintenance, and 24 x 7 support, as well as a broad range of deployment models, including on premises, hosted, managed services, and software as a service (“SaaS”).
Headquartered in Melville, New York, we support our customers around the globe directly and with an extensive network of selling and support partners.
Verint Fast Facts
Dynamic Global Presence
- Headquartered in Melville, NY, with offices worldwide
- Powered by more than 4,800 dedicated professionals and a global partner network
- Large, diversified customer base
- More than 10,000 organizations in 180 countries
- Over 80 percent of the Fortune 100
Financially Strong and Positioned for Growth
- $1.158 billion in revenue*
- Highly diversified, customer-centric business
- VRNT on the NASDAQ Stock Market
Committed to Innovation
- More than 700 patents and applications worldwide
- Ongoing investments in research and development, and organic and acquisition growth
Recognized Worldwide for Market Leadership and Value
- Member of the Global Software 500
- Leader position in Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Waves
- Company and joint customer honors for innovation, excellence, and best in satisfaction
* For the year ended January 31, 2015. Financial information is non-GAAP and excludes certain non-cash and non-recurring items.